Journaling for Creative Transformation
Transform your life (and have fun doing it!) Clarity, creativity, and connection through writing and meditation practices.
Transform your life AND your creative energy through journaling, meditation, contemplation, and great questions.
Why journaling? Why meditation?
Writing and meditation are tools to help you:
- break out of your cocoon and expand your consciousness
- shed old versions of yourself
- be your best self in this moment
- find clarity about your purpose; see and trust your own deep wisdom and intuition; and cut through confusion
These two tools are powerful if you seek to live your most authentic life with less stress and more abundant creativity.
It begins with a journal and your decision to:
1. Go deeper
2. Ask better questions
3. Be with whatever arises in the process.
It's exhilarating to truly discover the lightness of being that comes from taking life as it comes.
This course will help you develop a regular habit of writing and wakeful awareness strengthening your creative energy, intuition, and ability to see what truly matters for your life experience.
- 6 intensive writing methods to get the most out of journaling
- 6 guided practices and meditations to help you live more wakefully and intuitively
- 7 journal prompts each week for 6 weeks to help you gain valuable insight into your life
- PDF for "9 Essentials of Journaling and Writing Practice"
- PDF for "How To Ask the Best Questions to Transform My Life"
- PDF for "108 Gratitude Journal Questions"
WHO AM I?
My name is Andrea Mai. I blog at www.MindfulJournal.net. My mantra is "Sincerely, Not Seriously." We take ourselves so seriously but real insight comes when we begin to loosen up, lighten up, cheer up, and play!
I’ve been a writer for most of my life and have published a number of books, both fiction and non-fiction including
- "Unwinding Anxiety: Free Your Mind, Get Your Life Back"
- "Be Here"
- "Pen in Hand: Write, Explore, Discover, Write Some More"
I’ve been a meditation practitioner for 14 years and a student of various wisdom traditions including Buddhism, Esoteric Christianity, Hinduism, and Taoism since my youth. Much of my time is spent leading groups for meditation and writing - and trying my best to be real with it while having fun.