Do you wonder what this mindfulness stuff is all about?
Maybe you crave some calm and don’t know how to get it? Do you feel out of touch with your own life?
Inside this course, you'll receive 30 lessons with a dose of inspiration and simple exercises to guide you toward a more mindful, simple way of being.
The course includes:
- 30 sessions - fun, lighthearted insights and prompts for you in both written and audio format
- downloadable pages for each day so you can print off and create a Mindfulness Journal
- guided meditation and contemplation instructions
Experience life in a new and more present way. Spend the next 30 days experimenting with peace and playful insights into your world.
WHO AM I?
My name is Andrea Mai. I blog at www.MindfulJournal.net. My mantra is "Sincerely, Not Seriously." We take ourselves so seriously but real insight comes when we begin to loosen up, lighten up, cheer up, and play!
I’ve been a writer for most of my life and have published a number of books, both fiction and non-fiction including
- "Unwinding Anxiety: Free Your Mind, Get Your Life Back"
- "Be Here"
- "Pen in Hand: Write, Explore, Discover, Write Some More"
I’ve been a meditation practitioner for 14 years and a student of various wisdom traditions including Buddhism, Esoteric Christianity, Hinduism, and Taoism since my youth. Much of my time is spent leading groups for meditation and writing - and trying my best to be real with it while having fun.